Sunday, December 6, 2015

If You Don’t Like My Social Media Pages, Please Feel Free To Swim Away – Caroline Danjuma

Nollywood actress and billionaire wife Caroline
Danjuma, has been in the news recently due to
criticisms from fans over the way she treats
people on her social media pages.
But the actress is having none of it and has
come out to set the records straight.

According to her, she has not come to use social
media for the benefit of anybody neither is she
craving for followers or to show off her wealth.
Caroline also stated that she can stay on her
own without the help of others while she called
on those who insult her to mind their business
as she is not ready to condone any form of
insult on her various social media pages.

Hear her,

“I am not on Instagram to gain fans or show off
and I love me enough to be alone. If you don’t
like my page please feel free to swim away. I will
not tolerate any bald headed rat coming to my
page to insult me. Keep your demented opinions
to yourself unless it is adding money to my
account. My life my business.”

PHOTO:

No comments:

Post a Comment